Thursday, May 16, 2013

Xander's five year appointment

It's hard to believe my little man is going to be 5 years old in a few short weeks. My sweet baby boy is turning in to a real little person these days.  He's still my little man of course weighing in at only 36.5 lbs and measuring 40.1 in tall.  Height it appears is not going to be his strong suit.  Heck I only just pulled out all the size 4 pants! He is a busy, busy guy though.  Always on the move... He can be a little moody at times but then again who isn't! He's meeting all his developmental milestones and his speech and hearing seem to be within normal range even with tubes out so that is a huge relief.  He does not appear to be color blind unlike every other male in my family! His vision tested out at 20/30 in both eyes but at some point here soon I should probably take him to the eye doctor to have his eyes thoroughly checked- he is my son after all! So that is this year's health update.

No comments: