Monday, May 26, 2008

Trip to L&D

I was hoping our next trip to L&D would be because I was in labor but NO... I was having a momentary freak out b/c I hadn't felt the baby move in 24 hours. Anway Fri night at the drive in the baby was flip flopping all over the place and then nothing all day Sat and Sun morning, plus I threw up several times Fri and Sat nights, so I called the Dr and they had us come in to be checked yesterday afternoon. Of course everything was fine and as soon as they put the toco on the baby started to move. As Frank's mother said we're losing control already, it's not a good sign! So anyway the waiting game continues. Tomorrow we go in for our first post-date appointment and have another NST, an U/S to check amniotic fluid levels and then a check-up with the midwife. I'm thinking it may be time to start at least thinking about induction but we'll see what my cervix is doing! It's a beautiful Memorial Day here so Frank and I are enjoying the fine weather and playing hobby farmers.

No comments: