Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My son is SO cute- not that I am biased or anything...

Sometimes I just look at Xander and realize how ridiculously cute he is! Sometimes he looks a little bug-eyed but mostly he is just cute! I also can't believe how quickly he is growing and holding his head up like a big boy. I'm not sure he really enjoys his tummy time b/c he always looks at me like I am torturing him but hey it's good for him right! I love this pic of him and Frank b/c he is totally smiling at Frank. He hasn't really started smiling yet except for the gassy little grins but I am sure we will see real smiles soon.

I think he is going to roll over young too b/c he is already rolling from his side to his back and from his back to his side. He just hasn't figured out that if he tucks his arm under him he could go all the way over. I left him in the bassinett napping yesterday and he was lying lengthwise in the bed but when I came back to check on him he had turned completely sideways and his head was mashed in the side of the bassinett- but it didn't seem to faze him...

1 comment:

Reba said...

happy belated 1-month birthday xander! can't wait to see you again...i better email your mommy to see when that will be. xoxo