Sunday, July 13, 2008

Xander is 6 weeks old!


I can't believe my little man is getting so big already! He is such a cutie pie. He has started to smile and he has these great grins! He is also getting to be more talkative- he hasn't ever been a very noisy baby but now he makes these fun little noises and giggles. Sometimes he startles himself with the sound of his own voice. Everyone is always telling us what a good baby we have and boy are we lucky! Friday night we took him to the drive-in for the second time and he behaved himself very well. I don't think he had much interest in the movies (The Incredible Hulk and You Don't Mess with the Zohan) but he liked being held the whole time! Saturday night he got his first dose of Daddy time as I did a per diem job for 6 hours. I think Frank and I were both nervous at how that was going to go but we all survived and Xander didn't too too poorly. Frank learned to have a bottle all the way thawed out before Xander gets hungry b/c the little man isn't used to having to wait for food. Sunday we went to church and he slept the whole time basically- if only he would sleep like that at home! But I'm not complaining about having a quiet baby during church. I think he has stolen the hearts of all the little old ladies in church!

Xander says "I love my Boppy- it is so comfy to sleep on..."

No comments: