Monday, October 20, 2008

I just love how Xander will be all cute and adorable and smiling and the second the red eye flashes the eye open big and wide and the mouth goes all slack! Still you have to love those big blue eyes of his! We are expanding his collection of fruit inspired hats- he has a pumpkin hat and now an apple hat! This pic I took right as I was leaving for work tonight (sun). It's my third night in a row and I am tired... but I have the next 2 days off so that is something to look forward to. This coming weekend is the Keene Pumpkin Festival and Soccer Jamboree for Frank's soccer team. He has been coaching soccer though the Winchester rec center. My frined Val is coming to visit- she just moved to MA from GA- so we'll hit Frank's first game and then head to Keene for the Festival. I have never been during the day before-only in the evening so I am looking forward to dressing Xander up and watching the children's parade and exploring the craft fair sans Frank! Maybe I'll get some good Christmas present ideas.

No comments: