Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You're one of THOSE moms...

So Xander and I are out and abouting today (well yesterday now- the joys of not being able to fall back asleep after middle of the night feedings...) and his cloth diaper was hanging out of his onesie (as they are wont to do) and somebody in one of the stores said to me oh you do cloth- are you one of those crunchy moms? Cloth just seems like so much work! So for all us "crunchy" mom out there- go US! I am proudly declaring myself a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, yoga doing, sling wearing, co-sleeping, home gardening crunchy mom! he he he

BTW- if anyone likes strawberries please come to my house and pick some! please, please, please... Our strawebrry patch has gone insane and I can't pick them all. I have already frozen like 25 lbs of strawberries and this week I am making jam but I still have too many! HELP...

No comments: