Sunday, November 30, 2008

Xander is six months old!

I can't believe that Xander is already six months old! Oh how the time has flown... He is sitting up pretty much unassisted now and can roll (and frequently does) from back to belly but as yet has not figured out how to roll from belly to back. He likes to get on his belly and then either spin in circles or scoot across the hardwood floor. I keep finding him in the most random spots. The other day he managed to wiggle himself into the corner between the wall and the sofa and get himselfwedged so he couldn't turn back around. Needless to say he wasn't too happy about that! I miss the days when he would stay where I put him and I am not looking forward to the very near future when he can do more than scoot! He has his 6 month Dr apt on Friday so we'll find out ht and wt then.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving with my family. The best part was that we went over and spent Wednesday night at my mom's house so when Xander woke up at 6 am, which is his new habit, I fed him nd turned him over to Nan and we got to sleep till 9:30! Ahhh the forgotten joys of sleep...wish I could get some more today.

I included some pictures of our visit down to Reba and Jeff's house last week. Xander has discovered hair as you can see from Frank's face! And he loves to give kisses although for all who think they might want some I warn you they are pretty slobbery! It was the first time that Xander had met Laura so that was fun - although I think he was more interested in opening his present and eating the paper rather than being interested in the present itself! Thank you Laura for the Curious George doll. It was fun to see him actually rip off the paper on his own present. I think he will probably be too young to appreciate Christmas this year all that much but I can just see him trying to eat all that pretty paper- fun!

Well back to the grind!

No comments: