and because Reba tagged me on her blog, I am now responding (and tagging Haley and Hannah back!)
Eight things I look forward to:
1. sleeping through the night
2. when the weather gets nice enough to talk walks with the girls/babies
3. having some quiet time by myself with no kids/husband/dogs/cats/sheep/cows/etc
4. acquatics class
5. hearing people say that I have a beautiful baby (it never gets old.... selfish me!)
6. maternity leave
7. watching my kids grow up with Jen/Sheena/Darcy/Amy's kids and having that neighborhood bond
8. watching Xander become a big brother
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. took a nap
2. talked on the phone
3. fed Xander
4. changed Xander's diapers
5. played Farm Town on facebook- I'm addicted!
6. checked my email
7. sewed an outfit for a baby clothing swap
8. posted ultrasound pictures of the new baby
Eight shows I watch:
1. In Plain Sight
6. Supernatural (only with DH present however b/c otherwise occasionally they are too scary!)
8. Backyardigans- Xander's favorite!
sorry about the double spacing- I cut and paste and that is what you get!