Friday, June 5, 2009

belated photos


I feel like this week has just flown by! It's been a whirl what can I say. Monday Lynn, Elaine, and I did some shopping in Keene and Grandma Lynn got Alexander a John Deere tractor ride-on for his birthday- plus some much needed socks (Thank you Grandma!). We strolled Main Street and had lunch at Keene Fresh Salad-yummy! Tuesday they headed home and Xander and I attempted to clean house and do the massive amount of laundry that had piled up over the last 2 weeks. Then Wednesday we headed over to the seacoast to return Nan's knitting and attempt to return the our busted-up suitcase only to find out that the 10 year warantee doesn't cover "airline damage." So much for our brand new expensive suitcase! We had lunch with Nikki at this very nice restaurant in Portsmouth called Ri-Ra. They took an old bank and made it into a restaurant and they did a very nice job with it! I am working this weekend and then Mon Xan has his 1 year check-up! I was hoping that he would be able to turn forward facing in his carseat since he is older than a year now but I double checked on the carseat and he has to weigh more than 22 lbs and be taller than 33 inches to forward face in it! Poor little man is going to be rear facing till he is 2! Anyway I included some pics from his birthday party and him riding the "mechanical bull" at the mall the day before! hilarious.... Plus I added pictures of Alexander's beautiful birthday cake courtesy of his Godmother Melissa- she made him the cutest little smash cake too but for some reason everytime I tried to upload photos of it, it was upside down.... silly camera. Alexander mostly just ate the frosting off of it- he didn't really get any cake until he stole mine and boy did he enjoy it!

No comments: