Friday, October 9, 2009

James is three weeks old!


Well my little bit isn't so little anymore! I took him to the Dr this morning just for weight check to make sure he had regained his birth weight and the kiddo weighed 4.4 kg, which equals 9 lbs 11oz! I'd say he regained his birth weight alright- and then some!!! I have some cute pics on my camera from this morning which I will upload hopefully this weekend. Here's hoping the boys sleep better this weekend than they have the last few nights. Our entire household was awake this morning from 3am-5am and James and I didn't get back to sleep until 6! Luckily Xander slept in after that but now I am afriad that nap/sleep schedule is totally out of wack! I'm hoping that we can regain some semblance of normalcy over the next week or so. I think Xander is regressing a bit b/c he has woken up in the middle of the night every night this week except one I think. I don't know if he hears the baby and thinks that he needs attention too or what but last night poor Frank had the devil of a time trying to get him to go back to sleep! Add on top of it that he got his first dose of the flu shot today and it could be another interesting night! Ok little bit needs to be fed so off I go...

No comments: