Monday, March 8, 2010

sickness

So how wrong of me is it to wish that Xander were still feeling a little under the weaher, at least then he slept... Today has just been one of those days where you want to tear your hair out b/c one kid or the other has been crying incessantly all day long. I think the problame with Xan is that he is feeling better but not 100% well so he has been whiny and irritable but the moment I put him down for a nap he goes balistic! And James has been in one of his moods where he is smiling and happy and bubbly until heaven forbid you put him down! Not to mention that he has puked on me like four times today- well ok large amounts of spit up not really vomit. He has a very stuffy nose and I think all the mucus is making his tummy upset. All added to the fact that he was up like 5 times last night- also I think related to his stuffiness and inability to breathe through his nose but when you start out the day tired.... it all goes downhill from there. And if there is one thing that gets on my nerves faster than anything else it is the whining! Luckily the floor guys that were here this morning finished their work in only about 2 hours so all the really noisy-messy sanding part is done and now we just have to get the finishing coats done and the floor will be redone and beautiful again! So in the moment of calm when both boys are actually sleeping I am checking email (for the first time in a week), starting the laundry-which was supposed to get started this am but the flooring guys needed the dryer outlet so I didn't want to start until I could actually dry too and here I am at 2pm just getting it started, and throwing something into the crockpot to be ready in a few hours for supper! Off I go...

1 comment:

Reba said...

sorry they aren't feeling 100% :( it will be so much better when they're feeling well again!