Saturday, August 30, 2008

Xander is 3 months old!

So my little man has found his thumb. Usually he just tries to shove his whole fist into his mouth, and sometimes both fists but more and more now he is sucking his thumb. He has also decided that he likes holding onto his blanket and hugging it. We are on our way to Frank's cousin's wedding so I am sure we will get some pics of him all dressed up there. So I'll post some pics of him actually on his three month birthday!

Ok here are some photos of Xander on August 30th, 2008. He looks a little like a devil child due to the red eye on the pic pf the 3 of us but it was a nice pic of me and Frank so...
I love this pic of Frank holding Xander but it is such a typical Xander look. He has the bug eyed, quizzical thing going on. All that is missing is the wave of hair sticking stright up from the top of his head- which was missing on purpose after some vigorous slicking down so he didn't look like a cupie doll at the wedding.

No comments: