Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Maggie is two weeks old!

Our precious girl is two weeks old! It's hard to believe... It seems like no time at all and yet I can't imagine life without her. I'm still pretty tired overall but things are kinda getting into a routine.  I've survived my first few days with all three kids by myself so that is a step in the right direction. She had her first big outing out to the County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting and she did really well and I got to eat my food while it was warm so I'd call it a sucess.

Maggie's sleeper is a Toasty Sleeper- Ravelry link here: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/walawton/toasty-sleeper A note on this pattern- it is very tiny so if you have bigger babies like I do I would encourage you to increase the stitch count a bit.

2 comments:

Grill said...

That sleeper is almost as cute as Maggie! (If there's a link you have handy for the pattern, I would love to have it!) She really is just a little doll.

Grill said...

Thanks for the update. I can't believe time goes so fast! Slowest and fastest days of your life, right?