Friday, December 18, 2009

James is three months old!


How time flies! James is three months old and now weighs 14 lbs 6 oz- what a chunk! Xander is going to need to do some hefty growing otherwise J is going to catch up. Xander weighed in at 24.8 lbs- of course these are unofficial measurements done at work tonight where I had to return to sign something b/c we have a new charting system and I screwed up my delivery record- lesson learned, Don't leave work until your delivery record is signed and completed otherwise you will have to go back!!!!! Oh well it gave me the chance to run some errands and finish all that last minutre christmas stuff. I did however survive my first full week back at work and it wasn't terrible. I did find out the hard way that I have to drag my butt out of bed by 1 on the last day otherwise I won't be able to sleep that night and the next day totally sucks! But now I remember why I need to get up by 1...

No comments: