Wednesday, December 30, 2009

perfect moments...


I think it is those sweet innocent perfect little fleeting moments that amke being a mom so wonderful. So many times I get wrapped up in being tired, or having too much to get done with housework, laundry, work etc that it all just seems overwhelming. And then I have one of those perfect monets of absolute joy when I look down at my little boys and realize what a blessing they are. All the screaming and and tnatrum throwing and whining dissapears in those moments and they look just like little angels. It is so amazing to watch their little minds and bodies grow and to realize that you had a hand in creating such a miracle. Today it was as simple as Xander repeating after me- I was getting him dressed as we left from daycare and he was fondling the button on my coat and I said "that's a button" and replied "button!". It was so adorable. That plus when I arrived to pick himup at daycare he can running as fast as his little feet would carry him to the door and James gave me a big grin as soon as he saw me! Aaahhh the little joys. But now James is screaming for food so I guess my moment on reflecting the joys of motherhood is over! typical...

No comments: