Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Maggie is 8 weeks old!

Maggie is eight weeks old!
How time flies! I can hardly believe my baby is eight weeks old already and in a few short weeks I'll be back at work. She is doing well overall although the last few days she has been on a truly impressive barfing kick. I don't know if her tummy is upset because of all her post nasal drip from runny nose or it's just an upset tummy but we have had multiple episodes of projectile barfing all over mommy! and daddy and the car seat... Otherwise she is sleeping better at night- only really waking up once to eat right now so that is great! We've had a busy few days visiting family and doing fun things with the boys. Today we are off to the zoo.

I've been working on my knitting although not as much as I thought I might since we are on vacation.  Too much playing with my children to actually have time to knit but at least that is a good excuse  I've gotten through a few rounds of feather and fan on my Multnomah and it is looking really nice.  I carried it all the way to the center stitch though because I didn't like the way the pattern looked with the triangle at the bottom. I also finally had time to pick up a book and am reading some lovely easy reading by Nora Roberts!

Come yarn along with us over at Ginny's place.

6 comments:

momto5 said...

oh my, your wee baby is so sweet. hopefully the vomiting will end soon.
and the yarn you are using is lovely.

kjramstack said...

Even with the vomiting, you can't stay upset with a cute face like that!

christina said...

so sweet! Minus the barf! It is crazy how fast time flys! Im already planning bre's first birthday dinner!

reba alice said...

sorry to hear she is barfing! i bet it is because she is eating more during the day so she can sleep longer at night. maybe her tummy needs to adjust.

Lucy said...

Congratulations! I followed a link to your blog from a ravelry project of yours, and I was so happy to see a photo of your new baby. She's beautiful:)

Bairma said...

My Congratulations! It's so nice to hear that!