Saturday, February 12, 2011

one by one...


Well the sleepy morning at home turned out to be a harbinger of bad tidings... By Friday afternoon Xander was vomiting and had diarrhea! Luckily they were already home with my mom b/c the babysitter was still sick- well maybe not so lucky for my mom but at least Franka nd I didn't have to miss any more work. So far Xander has only thrown up the 1 time and since he is potty trained for the most part the diarrhea seems to be less of an issue than it has been in the past. So far his skin is intact and other than the trips to the bathroom every 15 minutes he seems to be managing it pretty well. After he threw up he was so pathetic- he just looked at me and said "mommy, what happened?" He had thrown up all over the couch and I think it just totally surprised him and neat freak that he is he was quite upset that the couch was now dirty! My mom had to head home today but at least it is the weekend and the boys are at home with daddy. We decided to skip swim class today though!

No comments: